Hanuman mantras to remove all barriers
Negative energies, health issues, and six Hanuman mantras to remove all barriers
Lord Shiva appears as Lord Hanuman, the son of Kesari and Anjana. He was born on a Tuesday, the full moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra. Thus, on Tuesdays—a day that is regarded as auspicious—devotees worship Lord Hanuman. Lord Hanuman is renowned for his intelligence, physical prowess, and devotion to Lord Rama. This article demonstrates six of Lord Hanuman’s mantras that can be used to help individuals overcome all kinds of troubles and uncertainties in life. Pandit Hitendra Kumar Sharma, an astrologer and vastu consultant, explained to Hanumanchalisa the significance of these mantras.
1. ॐ दक्षिणमुखाय पच्चमुख हनुमते करालबदनाय (Om Dakshinmukhaya Pachmukh Hanumate Karalabadanaya)
Astrologers advise reciting this mantra on Tuesdays after having a bath if the devotee is experiencing an excessive amount of bad energy. They ought to recite this mantra while wearing a Rudraksha mala. After finishing the mantra, the devotee should ask Bajrang Bali to purge the evil from their home. The repeating of this mantra is thought to have a powerful effect, and followers will undoubtedly gain from doing so.
2. नारसिंहाय ॐ हां हीं हूं हौं हः सकलभीतप्रेतदमनाय स्वाहा (Narasimhaaya Om Haa Him Hum Haum Hah Sakalabhitapretadamanaaya Svaha)
This mantra can be used, according to Pandit Hitendra Kumar Sharma, when someone is disturbed by negative energy. This mantra can be recited 11 or 21 times for maximum benefit. This mantra should be recited both in the morning and evening on Tuesdays.
3. ॐ पूर्वकपिमुखाय पच्चमुख हनुमते टं टं टं टं टं सकल शत्रु सहंरणाय स्वाहा (Om Purvakapimukhaya Paccamukhaya Hanuman Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam Sakal Shatru Saharanaya Svaha)
According to astrology, if a devotee feels their opponent is bothering them and wants to get rid of him, they should recite this mantra. Tuesdays or Saturdays are the best days to recite this mantra. You will be shielded from your foes and their nefarious schemes if you recite this mantra.
4. मर्कटेश महोत्साह सर्वशोक विनाशन (Marktesh Mahotsav Sarvshok Vinashan)
According to astrology, reciting this mantra 108 times on Tuesdays may be beneficial if you have been jobless for a long period. After reciting this mantra, you will be offered a prestigious position.
5. मंगल भवन अमंगलहारी द्रवहु सो दशरथ अजिर विहारी (Mangal Bhavan Amangalhari Dravahu So Dashrath Ajir Vihari)
Astrologers claim that if a person sings this mantra while holding a garland, his worries will lessen.
6. ऊं हं हनुमते नम (Om Hum Hanumate Namah)
For people who are experiencing health issues, recite this mantra. It is also for people whose loved ones are dealing with medical challenges. By reciting this mantra while wearing a rudraksha mala, you can provide individuals with relief.